29 August 2016

When the details make the difference


Outside is cloudy and it`s raining since I woke up. I wanted to get out of the bed and look on the window and see the sun rising but this was only a dream. My plans were ruined for today, the shooting postponed and the only thing I could have think of was to get out and enjoy the fresh air after a summer rain.

But well, not everything happen as we plan or want. But it seems that faith wanted me to post a grey outfit with just a small splash of color at the bottom of the outfit. The Yellow Knotted Mules are my favorite lately and the satin works perfect with my pajama look.

What do you think about this trend? Everyone dresses like they just got out of bed, but I really love it. It can be casual and elegant at the same time and also you can look more relaxed if you prefer to wear the outfit by day.

Let me know what you think about it and stay tuned because I`m preparing a new face for my beloved blog that will be soon lunched with a surprise for you ♥

Wish you all a new wonderful week,
Kisses, M ♥

 I was wearing:
H&M Shirt
Pajama Pants: Similar Here
Jessica Buurman Knotted Mules Here
Swarovski bracelet
Sunglasses: Similar Here
Bag: Similar Here
Fur Bag Charm: Here








3 comments:

  1. Haha! Love the shoes, they look so cool:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic and gorgeous! Love the heels!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. God your gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)