5 August 2016

Bonding With Mother Nature


Hi loves! Today I`m back to you with a more casual outfit, perfect for those summer days when you want to enjoy the day and spend it maybe at a picnic with your friends. I`m so over wearing heels and these gladiator sandals are more than perfect for my feet.

Also, for the perfect outfit you should try and combine a comfy kimono with a small but useful backpack... like I did. Somethimes, even if it`s small or big, a bag is a bit uncomfortable and this is when the backpack comes to save the day ♥

One more thing that I want to tell you about, is related to the sunglasses. Recently I became a football fan... not really common for a girl, but I watch the Euro 2016 with my boyfriend and if you watched it too, you have probably noticed that the German team was great and their results were really good.
Jerome Boateng was also part of the team and right before the Euro, he launched a new sunglasses collection and I said to myself that I must have a pair. Said and done ♥ Maybe is not one of those brands you want to have in your collection, but I don`t really give much attention to the brand as I give on the person behind the collection and on the shapes and models available...

I will invite you to take a look at his collection Here and let me know what you think. Also it`s in collaboration with Edel Optics, so their quality is undoubted.

Wish you all a wonderful weeken! 
Kisses, M ♥

I was wearing:
Romwe Kimono: Here
Jerome Boateng Sunglasses: Edel Optics
Pink Basis Sandals: Here
Leather Backpack: Similar Here
Nude Shorts: Similar Here










6 comments:

  1. Manuella ! Nice look! Greetz Edwin. www.foto-edwin.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial outfitul <3
    xoxo, Khloe
    http://khloelocom.weburl.ro/hunting-pokemons-ootd/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit and dress for summer season. You wearing a beautiful sandals. neck joint service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look.The casual outfit is unique.It's very suitable for holiday.
    Sandals is special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)