8 May 2016

Stickers, Jeans and Leather


 Hi loves,

Today I am a bit tired but still, I found the strength to get out of bed, take my laptop and get back in bed in order to finish this post. I know it`s silly but now I got my power back on and since it`s a great weather outside I think I will actually go out and enjoy the sun.

I know that my writing is a complete mess today, only nonsense over here, so I will skip all the stories and invite you to follow me on Snapchat for more real time updates ( username: manuellalupascu) and also don`t forget about Facebook and Instagram.

Wish you all a wonderful Sunday and a perfect new week.
Kisses, M ♥

 I was wearing:
Choies Hat: Here
Michael Kors Bag: Here
Leather Jacket: Similar Here
Wood Watch: Similar Here
Romwe White Shirt: Here
Romwe Jeans: Here
Jessica Buurman Heels: Here














3 comments:

  1. you look great:)
    you have a very cool pants;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frumoase poze, arati splendid

    http://www.e-fashionstore.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)