26 March 2016

All Black Staring the "Other Me"



Hi loves! What a beautiful weekend isn`t it? I missed the sun so much and for sure today I will be out for some new pictures again and for a long walk n the park ♥
But, coming back to this post, is all dark and black. Is a new version of me, brunette but still with the same attitude. You`ll get the chance to meet with me much more often on the blog, mostly because I cannot decide myself what change I really need in my life ( to be read as: with my hair) and this wig can help me have the temporary change I crave so much for.

I like it brunette, I like it ombre and I like it blonde too. One head, so many possibilities!!
Well, that`s it for today because I will go out now. Hope you enjoy it and wish you a wonderful day,
Kisses, Manuella ♥

P.S.: There are some huge sales right now on Romwe where you can enjoy 60% discounts on orders bigger than $59. So imagine that for an order of 60$ you`ll have to pay no more than $24... this is insane!!! So click Here and you`ll be directed straight to the sales page ♥

I was wearing:
Romwe Coffee Blouse: Here
Romwe Leather Pants: Here
Ami Clubwear Sandals: Here
Bag: YVY Bags Here
Shein Leather Jacket: Here
Guess Watch: Similar Here













1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)