4 January 2016

Snow White in the City


Hi loves and Happy New Year!! So, as obvious as it can be, this is my first post for this new year. Don`t be so judgmental for the quality of the pictures, but I forgot my camera home and I couldn`t resist the temptation of taking some pictures in this beautiful and white environment ♥

 I have big wishes and hopes for this year, but I won`t share too much and let them happen and be told on the road ♥ So I want to wish you all a wonderful year and let`s make new stories and fulfill our dreams.

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Shein White Coat
Zara Pants from Kurtmann
YVY Bags Black Bag
Tamaris Boots
Fur Pom Pom Beanie Similar Here










3 comments:

  1. Your dress prefect for snow white. I love snow white. Thanks

    raster to vector service
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute winter look! :)

    Looking very happy while it's so cold! :D

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first post in new year is really beautiful. You looking lovely with the dress. I'm glad here. Thanks

    clipping path service
    clipping path
    color correctoin service


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)