7 December 2015

Blue jeans, White shirt


 I know, big jacket, boyfriend jeans and large shirt. Last week when I wore this outfit I felt the need to have large items on me and to be extremely comfortable since it was a long busy day with thousand places to be in. I have to admit, the heels were only on when I was outside of the car, otherwise I had the most wanted sneakers :)) Why so?! Because this is what I understand when we talk about comfort and the heels are not getting even closer to it, no matter how comfortable they are for the first 2 or 3h, in the end my feet will be in pain.
So sorry for my tired face, even the wonderful make-up made by the Mac girls is not listening anymore :)) But I have to say that I just love this type of smokey eyes and for sure I will try it again, even more because it`s part of this season trends.  

So, I wish you all a wonderful week and remember... we have 2 and a half weeks until Christmas ♥ Can`t wait for it!!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Shein Pu Jachet
H&M Shirt
C&A Boyfriend Jeans
Garkony Heels
Love Moschino Bag similar here










7 comments:

  1. You look fantastic in this set;)
    you have beautiful shoes :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never allow ones self confidence become a series of speedbumps along the way or maybe worse yet guide anyone lower some sort of dead-end street In the event you are likely to always be strength Pro Muscle Fit training along with expending all that strength inside gym it becomes stupid to stay regarding whatever a lot less than ideal results Along with alot of .

    http://www.supplement4fitness.in/pro-muscle-fit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leather jacket and boyfriend jeans look!
    xx
    Julie
    The Lady Fairer

    ReplyDelete
  4. two days like I said in the morning when I wake up I my rib cage feels like by eight or nine and I spray Donald senate you know an hour I'll so amazing so just no quick testimonial match innate cream love.these products up sheet live you are my wife absolutely loves coffee she loves the energy drinks tricks at every morning and I'm you know we squeeze cardio drink inch just really enjoy the product such you know I've been met over the years that is .

    http://bleusapphirefacialserum.com/innate-cream/innate cream/

    ReplyDelete
  5. signalThe level of oxidation of his usual exhortation in this like Asian is higher so it creates this bias market Brain Plus IQ I'm this description I will not go through this year you can mister but let me explain how it actually achieve it is achieved through the effect of regency mention that you buy if this table which.

    http://powerpumpxladvice.com/brain-plus-iq/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)