14 January 2015

Black and pink mood


 Hi loves! Here I am with a late night post since my schedule is full until this hours of the day. But you can all understand what I mean since the exams session is getting closer and also since school is not our entire life. I can`t tell you how much I wait to finish it ( is my last year at the master program) so I can put more time and effort in the things I really want to do.
 But let`s keep the course of our life and sure, to follow the "rules" of the society and still do the things we love, that will differentiate us from the crowd :D
About the outfit, well these pictures were taken on the run, because it was a bit late and the sunset wasn`t expecting a minute more for us, so, sorry for the lights and quality of the pictures. But still, this outfit is one of my fav lately. I just love how soft pink matched the all black outfit... it brings a smile to the sober black.

 I hope you like it and for more details of the outfit and links to the items check the " I was wearing" section.
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Coat: Here
Leather vest: Here
High Neck Top: Here
Jeans: Here
Bag: Dasha
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Heels: Il Passo







3 comments:

  1. E superb paltonul, arata minunat <3<3
    Imi place intreaga tinuta, arati foarte bine! :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)