6 August 2014

Summer Breeze

Hi loves ♥ Today I want to show you my super comfy outfit perfect and capable to face the summer heat. I loved this orange dress since I saw it at H&M but in fact I saw it too late and the only piece available was exposed in the window :( Sad, I know.
But you all know how much I love online shopping, Sheinside came with a solution: They had almost the same dress available on their website, the only difference being the texture, but the color and the shape is the same. And yes, this website is one of my favorites because they always bring new items, the quality of their products is good and the orders always were as I expected!!

Can`t wait to hear your impressions and also don`t forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram 
Wish you a wonderful day,
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing: 
Dress: Sheinside,
Bag: Eponge, 
Bracelet: Here
Sandals: Here







6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Indeed its color makes it different ♥

      Delete
  2. poti sa pui te rog linkul cu sandalele?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandalele sunt achizitionate acum ceva timp si nu mai stiu din pacate link-ul exact :( ♥

      Delete
  3. geniala geanta
    www.idareyoutobefashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)