4 November 2013

Wonderful experiences

Hi girls!! As some of you may have seen of my Facebook Page, I spent this weekend at Sibiu, working on a gorgeous project, more precisely for M Calendar. I will prepare for you a making of when I will have all the needed materials but I can`t tell you more now, you`ll know all at the right moment ( can`t wait for it!!!).
Meanwhile, now I`m back home at I`m happy and sad at the same moment. I wish it could have last longer: perfect moments, wonderful people, outfits, make-up, hairstyling, fun...everything was just perfect. 

But now, I am back in business :)) This was a post made before leaving. I hope you like it

I was wearing: Jacket: Here, Jumpsuit: Here, Boots: Mini Prix, Sunglasses: Here, Bag: Coach






10 comments:

  1. Ce nuanta de blond ai aici?:DMersi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. buna :) din pacate mereu s-au folosit mai mult de 2 nuante mereu cand m-am vopsit si nu le stiu!! :*:*

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love!! u stylish lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, cat de bine iti vine aceasta salopeta!! Love it, darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nu am nici o salopeta in garderoba mea dar o amir pe a ta care iti sta foarte bine si ai completat perfect tinuta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit :)
    xoxo,
    Sherleyzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imi place la nebunie! Ft tare combinatia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful look! Love your site so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)