6 September 2013

Monkey Business

Full busy days are my favorites. I love to be active and to feel myself at the end of the day exhausted because I can say that I used my precious time and I didn`t loose it for nothing. And this is happening for a while now, and don`t misunderstand me, I`m not complaining at all.

I also have some great news to share with you, but you`ll find our more in tomorrow`s post. You can`t even guess what is about, but I think it will change a bit the journey of my life :D or at least I hope so :D.

And a small advise to all of you loves : Do whatever you like and whatever makes you happy. Don`t compromise you`re dreams and fight for them. In the end you`ll be satisfied and thankful for the life you`re living. And yes it may not be easy, there will be obstacles but with ambition and perseverance we will manage to fulfill our dreams. 

Kisses, Manuella ♥ 

I was wearing: Blouse: Here, Leather Shorts: Mini Prix, Bag: Dasha, Sneakers: All Stars, Watch: Guess, Iphone Case: Romwe




11 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love this sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic look dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty!! Great outfit, especially the shorts and chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Când ai luat pantalonașii? Și eu caut de mult niște leather shorts... Foarte drăguț outfit-ul și multă baftă la noul curs de design vestimentar!
    http://ruxandrabobleaga.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc frumos! Pantalonasii din pacate cred ca ii am de aproximativ 3 ani! A trecut ceva insa cum nu prea obisnuiesc sa dau sau sa arunc din haine au ramas acolo undeva :))) :*

      Delete
  5. Nos encanta tu look, y la camiseta es beautiful

    http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nos encanta tu look, y la camiseta es beautiful

    http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your words, it is wisely said.
    You are extremely gorgeous!!!
    Great post


    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your words, it is wisely said.
    You are extremely gorgeous!!!
    Great post


    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your words, it is wisely said.
    You are extremely gorgeous!!!
    Great post


    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG you're so sexy and hot, love your look, you combined it pretty well.. The monkey striped shirt with leather shorts and sockless sneakers look amazing on you, I'm exploding!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)